Truth or Dare is a game that has been played throughout the ages. Whether you are old or young, rich or poor, it doesn’t matter with this game. Most of us probably began playing this game when we were at a slumber party as kids or when we had run out of things to do as teenagers. Some of us are afraid to play because we are nervous about what our friends will dare us to do or ask us the truth about.
There are truth or dare questions appropriate for every person at any age, so I’ve compiled some for you to use that are good for anyone and everyone. I promise that I will do my best to make the truth questions and dares in this list things that you will not get too uncomfortable with. Let’s face it, though, pushing your friends at least a little out of their comfort zones is what makes this game so much fun, so there will be a bit of discomfort. It’ll be just enough to make it fun. So sit back, relax, and let go of your comfort zone a bit. Be ready for the chance to laugh a lot and maybe get into some really deep truths with your friends.
Great Truths and Dares
I’ve put a link to the questions and dares sections below so that you can easily go back and forth, depending on what is chosen. I also made it easier for you to navigate the lists by breaking up the questions into groups of ten in the links so you can go to the area where you left off with ease. That will help you so that you don’t have to scroll up and down so much as you get through the questions and dares.
1. What is one trait that you think is the most important for a person to have?
Maybe it has something to do with their looks. Maybe it has something to do with what they value. Maybe it has to do with their temperament or money. What do you think?
2. Who is your secret crush?
It won’t be a secret for long…unless they plea the 5th…
3. Who was your first kiss and how was it?
This should be an easy one for people to answer unless their first kiss is in your group.
4. What is your biggest, deepest fear?
This answer could lead into some deep discussions or some out-loud laughter & mocking.
5. Have you ever licked someone?
Yikes! Let the laughter or cringing begin! And we want names!!
6. Which one of your friends do you think is the most beautiful & why?
If you’re single, maybe this sweet revelation could lead to something more. If you’re not single, this revelation might get you in trouble.
7. What is the one thing you regret the most in your life?
Hopefully, the answer to this question can lead to a discussion that may help with healing and being able to finally let go of it.
8. Have you ever been cheated on?
This will be for the older participants. Little kids may think this question is about the time someone cheated off of them in school. It’s definitely a more serious offense than that.
9. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Once again, this has nothing to do with school.
10. What are 2 things that you are self-conscious about?
Don’t beat around the bush on this one. Everyone’s got something.
11. What happened during the most awful date you ever been on?
This can leave you feeling quite sad, rolling on the floor with laughter, or grateful that you never had an experience THAT bad.
12. When was the last time you peed your pants?
Bahaha! Just asking this question will get you some good laughs!
13. Have you ever made out with anyone in this group?
Maybe only two people will ever know if you are telling the truth on this one.
14. Who do you regret kissing the most?
Is it the person who was the answer to the previous question? Ooh! I hope not, but you must be honest!
15. What is the worst lie you have ever told and got away with? Or tell us about what happened if you got caught in it.
Will you lie again to get out of embarrassing yourself with the answer to this question?
16. Does anyone have a picture of yourself doing something embarrassing? Can you show us or tell us about it?
Remember that comfort zone I talked about? This is when you may need to step out of it…or do you not get embarrassed by anything?
17. Have you ever barfed in a public place?
Even if your friend has not done it, they are bound to have a good story about someone else.
18. Have you ever done something wrong/bad and let someone else take the fall? What happened?
No matter how much time has passed since doing something like this, an apology or a “thank you” is probably in order.
19. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done in public?
Will the social misfits in the group please stand up? These stories should be juicy!
20. Have you ever stolen something and not returned it?
Confession time! Here’s to hoping there aren’t any law enforcement officers in your group.
21. What is one thing about you that people think that isn’t actually true?
Maybe you will realize you had the wrong impression about someone. It happens more often than we’d like to admit.
22. What is something you have done that your friends would never expect you to do?
Do you put on a facade and then shock people with what you end up doing? Have you ended up doing something that even you could never see yourself doing?
23. If you could become someone else for a month, who would it be and what would you do while you were them?
President of the United States? A friend who’s in trouble? Someone who you think has fewer troubles than you do? The possibilities are endless.
24. What is one childish tendency you have that you still do?
“I don’t wanna grow up! I’m a Toys R Us kid!” Does anyone still remember that jingle?
25. Out of all the people in this group, who would you make out with?
Giggles and red hue in the cheeks can now begin…
26. What was your worst experience with a cop?
The hope is that your group hasn’t had many, but who knows? This is why you should ask.
27. What is one lie you have told that ended up hurting someone?
This one may end up making you feel sad or could lead to healing hearts. You choose.
28. Where is the weirdest place you’ve peed?
Road trip memories come flooding back and we all know that the world is man’s urinal, right?
29. What is the cruelest thing you have done to someone who didn’t deserve it?
I hope your friends have remedied these wrongs. If not, it’s time to talk about it and encourage them to make things right again.
30. What is something your friends think you wouldn’t be into, but that you actually enjoy?
I wonder if this answer will be embarrassing for people. It’ll surely give you something to tease them about.
31. When have your parents caught you doing something embarrassing?
Well, let’s hope they don’t catch you doing any of the dares in this post!
32. What is the silliest thing you still have an emotional attachment to?
Awe, time to admit to still having that tattered old “blankie.”
33. When have you told someone a secret that they told everyone about?
Did them telling others have a negative or positive effect on the situation? Some secrets need to be revealed in order to fix problems correctly. Was it like that for them?
34. Have you crapped in your pants after the age of 12?
I don’t think this one even needs any commentary from me.
35. What item in your room is the most embarrassing thing?
Do you even know everything that’s in there?
36. What’s the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had?
Storytime! Do they remember it or do they try to forget it?
37. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?
And, yes, this has to be truly the dumbest thing! Sadly, many of us have several “dumbest things” stories.
38. What’s the nastiest thing that’s ever come out of your body?
How gross can you handle? This may leave you with a different view of your friends than you had when you came into this game.
39. When was the most inappropriate time you passed gas/ripped one/cut the cheese/farted?
Whatever you call it, we probably all have those times when we wish we hadn’t let it out.
40. What does your significant other do that you love the most?
One of the few times you will get a little sweet and sentimental during this game.
41. Why did you break up with your former significant other?
See? I told you it wouldn’t be sweet much.
42. What is the grossest/worst habit you have?
If they say they don’t have any, you get to choose a dare for them to do.
43. What is one thing about yourself that you have never told anyone?
People who are more open will either have plenty to tell or have already told it all. People who are closed will have plenty to tell, but not want to tell.
44. Have you ever done something terrible, then lied to cover it up?
They must tell you what they did for their answer to count. Finding out how that turned out for them could be a follow-up discussion
45. Who was a crush you had that didn’t like you back?
Share those sad tales of unrequited puppy love or those rom-com worthy tales from later in life.
46. What is the worst thing you’ve done that you never told anyone about?
Do they need to go to Confession? If they still want to not answer, choose a dare for them to do. We don’t want to make any enemies during this game.
47. What’s the most embarrassing post you’ve put out on social media?
Maybe they deleted it. If not, have them show everyone.
48. In line with the last question, what embarrassing pictures or videos are there of you that you wish didn’t exist?
Their mom may think those pics of them in the bathtub are just the cutest!
49. If you have ever played a cruel joke on someone, what was it?
Sometimes, we prank people with good intentions & they turn out to really upset the target. Sometimes, we prank people as revenge. What are their stories?
50. What is the nastiest thing you have ever eaten?
Did you know that people in Africa think homemade bread is nasty? This one is definitely subjective.
51. Have you ever had someone walk into a room while you were naked?
The comfort zone was already breached when this happened, so no need to worry about that zone during this game.
52. What is the most awkward romantic experience you have ever had?
We don’t need to get into details, but where’s the fun in that?
53. Have you ever peed in a pool full of people?
Adults are just really, really big children. We all know it.
54. Who do you think is the worst-dressed person in this room?
Hopefully, no one takes this personally…
55. Have you ever farted in an elevator?
It truly is a cruel, cruel world.
55. What’s the largest amount of food you’ve eaten in one sitting?
We all know how easy it is to just basically swallow the whole entire tub of ice cream.
57. Of the people in this room, who would you trade lives with for one day?
Make sure to keep it light and friendly.
58. What was the last thing you thought about while sitting on the toilet?
Potty thoughts or poetry? Is there a difference?
59. What is the most embarrassing situation that you’ve ever been involved in?
High school cosplay club? A K-pop catastrophe? Twilight fangirl convention?
60. Have you ever practiced kissing into your arm?
We’ve all done this at one point or another.
61. What sport do you absolutely hate, despite popular opinion?
62. What’s the oldest age of a person you would date?
No judgement, we’re all friends here.
63. Has anyone ever walked in on you sitting on the toilet?
This includes porta-potties, public bathroom stalls, and yes, even nature’s toilet.
64. Have you ever experienced a catastrophic wardrobe malfunction in public?
Wind does wild things to skirts.
65. Do you, or have you ever, peed in the shower?
Truth equals truth. Only your conscience can hold you accountable…
66. Do you fart silently in public places?
And do you let other people take the blame for the smell?
67. What do you do when you poop or pee in a public restroom only to find that there is no toilet paper in your stall?
This is the kind of situation where both you and your underwear suffer.
68. What celebrity are you secretly attracted to but would never admit to having a celebrity crush on?
We’ll make excuses for any member of The Outsiders cast. Or Grease.
69. Do you snore?
Maybe you’re ashamed, maybe you’re not. As long as you’re getting those ZZZ’s, who really cares?
70. Do you honestly think kittens are cute?
With the claws and the soulless marble eyes, maybe…
71. What is your go-to belting song for the shower?
Can’t go wrong with some Whitney Houston, Adele, or Kelly Clarkson.
72. How would you rate your personality on a scale of 1-10?
Take your truth and turn it into a therapy session, cause that sounds like a good idea.
73. If you were rescuing people from a burning building and had to leave one person from this room behind, who would it be?
Unless you have a really good reason, you might be losin’ some friends tonight, pal.
74. Have you ever tasted your own sweat?
We’ve all had ample opportunity, I can promise you that.
75. What is the closest to breaking the law you’ve ever been?
From speeding tickets to public indecency, the possibilities are endless.
76. If you were allowed to marry multiple people, who would be on your marriage list?
That celebrity crush list just got a whole lot heavier.
77. If you were in the military, what job do you think you’d be best at (assuming you’re not already in the military)?
Thank you for your (hypothetical) service.
78. If you lost one hour of your life every time you said a swear word, do you think you would use cleaner language?
Some people just can’t live without a little profanity, but what if they literally can’t live with it, either?
79. Who in this room do you think would make the worst parent and why?
The safe route would be to go with yourself. After all, a little self-deprecation never hurt anybody… or did it?
80. If you could live through your twenties in any decade, which would you choose?
In other words, how do you party your way through the 1920s without suffering through the 30s and 40s?
81. If you could time travel back and undo something you regret, what would that thing be?
We’re talking long-term consequences here, so be careful what you wish for.
82. Would you rather live without internet or without AC/heating?
Netflix can’t always keep you warm.
83. What was the most embarrassing computer/videogame you were obsessed with as a child?
Don’t even lie. We all spazzed out over coolmathgames.com.
84. Do you pick your nose when you’re alone?
That awkward moment when you realize you’re such a control freak, even your boogers pay the unfortunate price.
85. Would you rather be caught picking your nose or picking a wedgie?
Personally, we here at EndangeredEmoji value the real tough choices. Like whether or not you’re more embarrassed by the fact that you have oddly shaped buttcheeks or the fact that snot just doesn’t make you that uncomfortable.
86. What was the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
Describe it to the group with full theatrics.
87. Have you ever posted something on social media that you regret?
They say that nothing you put online ever really disappears.
88. What is your most irrational fear?
Okay, so this isn’t the most exciting question, but you’d be surprised at some of the things people get spooked by.
89. Would you wear your shirt inside out for a whole day if someone paid you $50?
You never know, you might just start a new trend.
90. What salad dressing would you drink out of the bottle if it wasn’t socially unacceptable to do so?
Are you more of a Zesty Italian or an old-style Ranch fellow.
91. What is the most childish thing that you still do?
Skin your apples, cut off your crusts, slurp your juice boxes.
92. Have you ever stolen a library book?
Even if it was accidental, it counts.
93. Who is one person you pretend to like, but actually don’t?
Don’t go around wrecking your own social life, now.
94. Do your feet have an odor?
You’re telling me there are people on this earth whose feet DON’T stink?
95. If you had to make out with any Disney character, who would it be?
Prince Charmings and damsels galore!!
96. What phone app do you waste the most time on?
We all have that one app that we just get sucked into too easily.
97. When was the last time you wet the bed?
If you can remember back that far anyways…
98. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of something?
Self-induced fevers are a very real thing.
99. What infomercial product do you secretly really want to buy?
Simply too good to be true!! One-time offer!! A small payment of just $19.99!!
100. If you were home by yourself all day, what would you do?
The human animal is a strange and fascinating creature.
1. I dare you to go up to a random stranger and scare them.
Make sure they don’t have a weapon on them.
2. I dare you to give me a massage for eight minutes.
If you’re the one coming up with dares, you can at least get something out of it.
3. I dare you to take a bite out of a stick of butter–a big bite.
You might want to catch this on camera.
4. I dare you to be ____’s slave for five minutes.
You have to do whatever they say.
5. I dare you to go out into the street and start singing opera.
As long as you put on a good performance, you might not even get arrested for public disturbance!
6. I dare you to do your best impression of the president.
Full costume and all…
7. I dare you to declare who your first true love was.
You might as well force them to create a whole Shakespearean monologue.
8. I dare you to dance with a broom for an entire song of ____’s choosing.
You could get some serious applause for this on America’s Got Talent.
9. I dare you to sing the alphabet with two pretzel sticks propping your mouth open.
Just like we did when we were kids.
10. I dare you to yell out the first word that comes to your mind right now.
There is no time for mercy or contemplation–CARDIGAN!!!
11. I dare you to prank call a pizza place and complain to them about their lack of willingness to replace the ketchup in your pizza sauce with mustard.
Best ways to make your best friends look dumber than a doornail.
12. I dare you to put on a blindfold, get turned around until you’re falling over dizzy, and then grab onto someone and feel their face with your hands until you can correctly guess who they are.
This may require some stealthy rearranging of the group’s seating order, but as long as your comrade has sufficiently sanitized their paws, it’s totally worth it.
13. I dare you to make out with your own arm so hard you give yourself a hickey.
This is what they mean when they talk about “self-love”, right?
14. I dare you to give ____ a foot massage.
Lotion, foam toe-dividers, ambiance, the full shebang.
15. I dare you to make up an elaborate tale about the item directly to your left.
Give the piano a name, date of birth, and social security number–OH and don’t forget that tragic past and brooding disposition!!
16. I dare you to say the alphabet backward in under 40 seconds.
For those keeping score: Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q, P, O, N, M, L, K, J, I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, and A
17. I dare you to sing everything you want to say for the next fifteen minutes.
You’d be surprised at the inherent musicality of normal conversation.
18. I dare you to do push-ups until we reach your turn again.
Other fellow group members, please take your time.
19. I dare you to crack a raw egg into your mouth and then spit it out into another person’s mouth.
Yes, feel free to gag. We here at EndangeredEmoji most certainly did.
20. I dare you to sing an entire song all the way through to the end.
And don’t hold back on those high notes!!
21. I dare you to walk around the block barking like a dog.
People might look at you weird for the rest of your tenancy, but hey, you can’t say no to a dare.
22. I dare you to get into a tub full of cold water fully clothed.
Enjoy the feeling of sopping wet jeans and underwear that never gets the chance to dry.
23. I dare you to draw a face around your belly button with a Sharpie.
And make it pretty, too.
24. I dare you to let someone write a word on your forehead with a permanent marker.
Make sure you’ve got a long weekend (or an entire quarantine) ahead of you before you have to show your face in public again.
25. I dare you to put an ice cube down your bra/in your underwear and wait till it melts.
I’m pretty sure this is a form of torture.
26. I dare you to spin around ten times and then try to walk in a straight line.
Make sure you don’t crash into anyone!!
27. I dare you to say banana after everything you say until it’s your turn again.
You could replace banana with any number of other words. Don’t hesitate to get creative.
28. I dare you to go a whole minute without blinking.
Make sure to keep a box of tissues on hand.
29. I dare you to start doing the chicken dance every time someone says your name for the rest of the game.
This even applies to those few liars who claim not to know what the chicken dance is.
30. I dare you to attempt to hold a handstand for a whole minute.
If you tend to pass out easily, maybe don’t try this one.
31. I dare you to let someone do your makeup while blindfolded.
It’s all fun and games until Brad accidentally takes a bite out of the lipstick.
32. I dare you to do someone’s makeup while blindfolded.
Tap into your creative side and really reach your inner Picasso without the petty distraction of sight.
33. I dare you to brush the teeth of the person sitting next to you.
Maybe think about wearing some protective face gear so as to avoid their laughing, toothpaste goo spray when they inevitably lose it.
34. I dare you to eat grass.
If you don’t have access to clean, homegrown grass, some tasty ranch-dipped houseplant will do just fine.
35. I dare you to spread peanut butter all over your face like a mask.
Not all heroes wear capes… but all heroes do wear masks.
36. I dare you to facetime your crush and confess your love for them.
We just entered the realm of junior high school girl slumber party, but it’s cool.
37. I dare you to fill your mouth up with water and sing a song.
I’m pretty sure we’ve reached peak mess capacity. Why stop now?
38. I dare you to remove the socks of the person sitting next to you with your teeth.
And we haven’t even reached the gross limit yet…
39. I dare you to mix a raw egg with some melted chocolate in a bowl and eat it.
Try not to vomit even reading this one.
40. I dare you to suck on a bar of soap for a full minute.
After completing the sock dare, this might not be such a bad idea.
41. I dare you to blow into a stranger’s ear as you walk past each other.
There’s nothing funnier than watching the expression of sheer horror overtake someone’s face.
42. I dare you to get your hair wet, shampoo it, but don’t rinse the shampoo out until the end of the game.
Impromptu hygiene session, anyone?
43. I dare you to talk continuously for five whole minutes without taking a break.
This is the best way to get someone to spill all their dirty little secrets.
44. I dare you to have someone tape your mouth shut.
After the last dare, this might not seem like the worst option.
45. I dare you to lick the bottom of your shoe.
The grossest part about this one: only you know exactly where you’ve stepped.
46. I dare you to hop around the room on one foot until it’s your turn again.
May your knees forgive you in the morning.
47. I dare you to read the synopsis to a murder/mystery novel off of Amazon’s website with your tongue sticking out–and you can’t laugh.
Just imagine you’re narrating the movie trailer for Insidious. Wewy sewius…
48. I dare you to eat a piece of dog food.
Those dog food commercials do a surprisingly good job of making their products seem pretty appetizing.
49. I dare you to carry the person to your left up and down the stairs three times.
Who needs leg day when you’ve got a good session of Truth or Dare going.
50. I dare you to draw a bunny on your face with only lipstick and no mirror.
What is the essence of “bunny”?
51. I dare you to speak in a fake accent for the rest of the game.
Oi mate, you schewpid uh what?
52. I dare you to sniff the bare feet of everyone in the room.
Take a nice, refreshing whiff.
53. I dare you to peel a potato with your teeth.
You’ll never look at french fries the same way again.
54. I dare you to peel a banana with your feet.
What is it with food items and unmanageable body parts?
55. I dare you to moonwalk everywhere you go for the next hour.
Discover your inner-Jackson with this one, and don’t shirk on the sassy hand movements either.
56. I dare you to trade a clothing item with the person to your right.
Avoid making anyone too uncomfortable… or don’t.
57. I dare you to pretend to be a cat until your next turn.
All the purring and claws, a good scratch behind the ears. Ain’t nothin’ better.
58. I dare you to put on a five-minute improv comedy show starring just you and whatever props you can find in under thirty seconds.
Take some inspiration from Michael Scott and you’ll find that improv is easy.
59. I dare you to put chocolate syrup on a pickle and eat the whole thing.
Really, this one isn’t that bad… unless you really don’t like pickles.
60. I dare you to balance an Oreo on your forehead and get it into your mouth without using your hands.
You could make a new game out of this altogether.
61. I dare you to blindfold yourself, choose five ingredients from the fridge at random, mix them together, and drink the mixture.
Mustard, ranch dressing, a little bit of expired OJ… yummy!
62. I dare you to take a bite out of the center of a piece of sandwich meat or a slice of cheese, place it over your face like a mask, and leave it there for the rest of the game.
The Phantom of the Deli, now on Broadway
63. I dare you to paint your eyebrows with peanut butter.
Might as well include all facial hair in this one.
64. I dare you to describe your last bathroom experience in vivid detail.
Settle down, snuggle in, and enjoy some creative tales.
65. I dare you to call the nearest Walgreens and ask if they sell adult diapers.
But always be nice to customer service workers!!
66. I dare you to tag a random stranger in a post on Facebook.
67. I dare you to go outside and pick forty-five blades of grass with tweezers.
68. I dare you to pretend to be a baby until your next turn.
In full costume, just to make things interesting.
69. I dare you to pour mustard in a mustache shape on your upper lip and then attempt to lick it all off.
Slimy mustardy slobbery goodness!
70. I dare you to drink chocolate syrup straight from the bottle.
Chug it down!!
71. I dare you to pants the person to your left.
Just don’t get too aggressive about it.
72. I dare you to crossdress, take a photo of yourself, and send it to your parents.
Here at EndangeredEmoji, we specialize in questionably formulated familial arguments.
73. I dare you to mummify yourself with as many rolls of toilet paper as you can find in the next three minutes.
If you could kindly save this dare for post-quarantine, that would be greatly appreciated.
74. I dare you to call a random person on your contacts list and sing them the Sesame Street theme song.
Sunny days, sweepin’ the clouds away…
75. I dare you to call the person to your right’s parents and tell them you are madly in love with their child.
And put some feeling into it!
76. I dare you to take a video of yourself dabbing and send it to your parents with no explanation.
Every occasion calls for a little swag.
77. I dare you to drink a raw egg.
Down that protein, bro.
78. I dare you to choreograph an interpretive dance with a deeply hidden poetic message, perform it for the group, and keep dancing until they discern the message.
So, like Charades, but DANCE.
79. I dare you to eat a handful of dry noodles.
Get some of that crunchy, penne goodness.
80. I dare you to call a restaurant and use an incoherent fake accent to order, then cancel the order at the last minute.
The things these customer service workers have to put up with.
81. I dare you to keep your eyes closed until your next turn.
Do you trust your groupmates? That is the question.
82. I dare you to quack everything you want to speak (Donald or Daffy style) for the rest of the game.
Like something straight outta’ Space Jam.
83. I dare you to bust out some sick breakdance moves.
Yeah, breakdance blackmail–it’s a thing.
84. I dare you to do a mime impression for three whole minutes.
No verbal description required.
85. I dare you to impersonate a witch flying on a broom around the room for the next two minutes.
Maybe we’re just running out of creative ideas over here, but these impression dares are seeming both limitless in number and hilarity.
86. I dare you to sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star’ while doing high-knee jumps.
Welcome to the strange world of cardio sing-alongs.
87. I dare you to recite the pledge of allegiance while jumping frantically up and down.
If you have downstairs neighbors, maybe swap out the jumps for rapid squats.
88. I dare you to dump an entire cup of flour over your head.
Gold Medal, all-purpose, hardcore baking.
89. I dare you to make out with a pillow for a straight minute.
Don’t suffocate yourself like an idiot.
90. I dare you to use your elbows to type out an appreciation text to your mom/dad.
Don’t worry. They’ll just assume that you’re drunk, possessed, high, or all three. No biggie.
91. I dare you to eat three spoonfuls of straight condiment–and make it the one you despise the most.
Insert witty relish pun here.
92. I dare you to talk about what you like about your crush without stopping for the next two minutes.
Like a real-life rom-com moment, the one where you’re standing in the rain and everything is perfectly devastating. The speech you’ve practiced in the shower for the past three months–yeah, that one.
93. I dare you to stick a Hot Cheeto in your nostril and leave it there for the next five minutes.
A good way to spice up any game of Truth or Dare…
94. I dare you to eat an entire piece of paper.
Get your daily dose of Vitamin P.
95. I dare you to lick a car tire.
Time to get down and dirty.
96. I dare you to let the person to your right place duct tape on any part of your body and then let them rip it off.
Wax or torture? You be the judge.
97. I dare you to tie your hands to your ankles and leave them like that for the rest of the game.
Time to get a little bit tangled.
98. I dare you to slather honey over your nose and dust it with flour.
This is turning into one sticky situation.
99. I dare you to dump a bin of legos on the floor and walk over it with your bare feet.
I’ll see you on the other side, comrade.
100. I dare you to lift up the couch cushions and, if there’s anything under it, put it in your mouth for twenty seconds.
Not the absolute grossest dare you could accept, but just gross enough to rile up your groupmates.