It’s time to smile! With all the hard things going on in the world, it can be too easy to feel upset. Current events don’t usually focus on the best of people and the good things in this world. This is why it is vital that you find things to have fun with often. Smiles release endorphins that raise your mood and are good for your physical health.
We at EndangeredEmoji.com hope to lift your spirits even when you may not feel like life is good. There is always something good to smile about. These silly fun questions can become your go-to questions to help lift the spirits of people around you. As you begin this fun list, be ready to bust a gut, and help others feel good being around you!
Best Funny Conversation Starters
1. What are some traditionally “old” people things that you do?
2. If you were to own a reality TV show, what would it be called?
3. What is the best WiFi name you’ve ever seen?
4. How long would you last in a zombie apocalypse?
5. If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be?
6. If you were given one thousand acres of land, what would you do with it?
7. If you could hack into a top-secret government database and expose government secrets, but you’d risk unleashing anarchy, would you?
8. Would you rather never use social media sites/apps again or never watch another movie/TV show again?
9. Would you rather have a live-in masseuse or a live-in chef?
10. What’s a movie you can quote start-to-finish?
11. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
12. If you could merge two different animals to form one super animal, what two would you merge?
13. Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a horse?
14. If you were arrested for absolutely no reason and all and your face was flashed all over the news, what would your friends and family assume that you did?
15. If there were such a thing as president of the internet, who would it be?
16. How many chickens would it take to kill a lion?
17. You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be, and why?
18. What’s the worst tag line for a company that sells wart removal cream?
19. During the apocalypse, do you think it would be better or worse living on your own?
20. You found a time machine that takes you back 700 years, and all you have are the clothes on your back. How do you convince people that you’re from the future?
21. If your pet could talk, what’s one thing he/she could say that would completely ruin your image?
22. If you had the superpower to shoot meatballs out of your nostrils, do you think you’d make it into the Avengers?
23. What’s something weird that doesn’t really smell great, but you like the smell of it anyway?
24. You just won an all-expenses-paid trip to your dream location, but you can only take the one person you hate. Who do you choose and where do you go?
25. You’ve been alone on a desert island for nearly a decade, and you’re finally brought back to civilization. You’re handed the keys to a five-star hotel. What do you use first–the bathroom or the king-sized bed?
26. You get banned from the local library. Why?
27. If you could change what falls from the sky every time it rains, what would you change it to and why?
28. How do bankruptcy attorneys make money?
29. Can blind people dream?
30. If a doctor has a heart attack while performing surgery, will the other doctors and nurses present work on him first?
31. If a Smurf starts to choke, what color will he turn?
32. Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
33. Why do we say that an alarm goes off when what it actually does is turn on?
34. If someone owns a piece of land, how deep does their ownership go? Do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
35. Do penguins have knees?
36. Who decided to call a door, a door?
37. Do mermaids give birth to live children, or do they lay eggs?
38. What was the first person that ever tried to milk a cow trying to do?
39. What is zero in Roman numerals?
40. If people from Poland are called Poles, why don’t we call people from Holland ‘Holes’?
41. Why are chickpeas called chickpeas when they’re neither chicks nor peas?
42. Why do we say ‘after dark’ when it’s actually really after light?
43. If a person suffering from amnesia was suddenly cured, would they remember that they lost their memory?
44. Why do self-help groups even exist?
45. If someone decides to label themselves as indecisive, are they actually indecisive?
46. Why is room temperature used as a universal measurement when not all rooms are the same temperature?
47. Why do superheroes wear their underwear outside of their clothes?
48. Is it possible to blow up a balloon underwater?
49. If a boy named after his dad is called junior, what is a girl named after her mother called?
50. Who would you trade places with for a day?
51. What movie traumatized you as a child?
52. Why is it called a drive-through if you have to stop?
53. Why do banks leave the door wide open, but the pens chained to the counters?
54. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
55. Why do we say ‘heads-up’ when we want someone to duck?
56. What’s your favorite dinosaur?
57. Would you rather own a dragon or be a dragon?
58. What songs are on your zombie-killing soundtrack?
59. If I were to summon you via dark magic, what five items would I need in each corner of the pentagram?
60. If you were a brand of chips, what brand would you be?
61. What’s the most bizarre food you’ve ever eaten?
62. What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
63. What’s the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked in a job interview?
64. What movie were you obsessed with as a kid?
65. What is a really attractive name?
66. What is the funniest joke you know?
67. What is something people look funny doing?
68. Is there a group you would like to join?
69. If animals could talk, which would be the funniest?
70. What is your favorite cheese?
71. What is the funniest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
72. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your family and friends assume you did to get arrested?
73. Where is the most embarrassing place you have farted?
74. What insect would you like to make the size of a horse?
75. What movie would be made better if it were made into a musical?