This list has questions that are not light and fluffy. Some are less deep than others, so be picky about which ones you use. Gauge how well you already know the girl or girls you are asking these questions, and choose accordingly. You can also extend this list of questions by visiting our list of “Best Deep Questions to Ask a Guy” because several of those questions are gender-neutral over there, as well.
Some of these questions will lead to more extended, more in-depth conversations, and that’s great! That’s the whole goal of EndangeredEmoji.com. We want to help people connect with others through communication. We hope this list can help you to become closer and grow in understanding with whomever you are asking. Make sure you come up with follow-up questions to keep digging and learning about her. Enjoy!
Best Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
1. Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever traveled to?
2. How do you know when you’re in love?
3. What is an issue that you would readily boycott or protest for?
4. What are you passionate about?
5. Do you think spirituality contributes to overall health?
6. If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you be doing right now instead of talking to me?
7. What is your greatest accomplishment up to this point in your life?
8. If you were famous, what aspects of yourself do you think would be different?
9. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but never have for some reason?
10. Which of your personality traits is your favorite?
11. How do you define friendship? What does that really mean to you?
12. What social customs and stereotypes do you wish would just disappear?
13. What’s something you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
14. If you could describe your life in one sentence, what would that sentence be?
15. How do you know when something/someone is worth holding onto? How do you know when it is time to let something/someone go?
16. What’s a pure joy in life that people don’t appreciate or notice as much as they should?
17. What do you do when no one is looking?
18. What’s something weird or unusual that you would recommend everyone try at least once?
19. Do you think that we create the reality we live in?
20. Do mistakes truly teach us?
21. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
22. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
23. If you could change anything about your past, what would it be?
24. What is your deepest fear?
25. What’s your ultimate goal in life?